Hi, I'm Jehan, a product marketer from LinkedIn, eBay, and Amazon where I've spent the last 8 years creating stories for B2B products and features.
"Jehan did more to differentiate my business and help me position it than all the books I've read and courses I've taken combined."
Andy Dao, Founder of Pixel True
Create trust and relevance
Your product's story bridges the gap between A) Your product and B) The problems your customers care about solving. We'll work together to define those problems and I'll craft a story that fosters trust and makes your product relevant.
Life's good when you have a compelling story supporting your product:
If you're nodding your head as you read those bullets, you're in the right place.
- Your product's value is easy to understand
- You know how to bring visitors to your site
- Site traffic converts into sales
- Word of mouth spreads
- It doesn't take 6 months to close a customer
Going beyond referrals
You may have built the right product. You may have started selling to friends and close referrals. But you can't turn your product into a business by selling to close contacts. To build a scalable business, your website and marketing message must start selling for you.
Have you ever said...
- “I don’t know how to message my product online to engage my website visitors and eventually convert them.”
- “My social media activity and emails are largely ignored and I can't figure out why.”
- “My customers can't easily understand the value of my product unless I get on the phone with them.”
That's why I created this service: to help you tell a simple but powerful story that creates trust and relevance. And as a result, to help you create pull for your product.
Plus, you'll feel good knowing that your external message matches what you know internally about your product.
Here's a quick example from what I created for Andy Dao, founder of Pixel True. It's a 30-second pitch which I include for all my clients:
That's one component of the package.
What you'll get
Your story will include a 30-second pitch + the full arc: the goals your customers want to achieve, the obstacles that stand in the way, how your product can help, and how their life will improve because of it. Which is usually 1-2 pages long.
Your story will...
- Bring out what your product can do and why anyone should care
- Give a gripping reason to buy
- Differentiate your product
- Show empathy for your customer's problem(s)
- Frame your product so it speaks to those problems
- Paint a clear picture of life 'before' vs. 'after' using your product
...So you can move forward with your business without having to think about your marketing message again.
Leverage components of your story to create the right message across your marketing channels:
- Personal outreach emails
- Your website
- Your blog
- Sales pitch
- Social media posts
- Lead magnets
- Community posts
- SEO content
- Online ads
- You could hire a copywriter. A copywriter will charge you a fee for every piece of content they write. For example, costs can exceed $1500 for just a homepage. I suggest hiring a copywriter for writing blog posts or cornerstone content after you have a clear story for your product. Without a good foundation explaining who you are and why anyone should care, copywriting can't help.
- Or, you could take a copywriting course and do this yourself. Courses can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars and after taking them you still have to do the work. Plus, let's face it, most 'marketing' courses use warmed-over content that rarely goes deep enough.
**Don't overpay or delay. Let's create a story for your product so you can start realizing your goals and feel proud of the message behind what you've built.**
How it works
Step 1: After you pay, check your email to schedule your 1-hr strategy call.
Step 2: When we talk, I'll ask you about your product, your goals, and what direction you'd like to consider for the story. You don't need to have all the answers. I'll help you shape your story.
Step 3: You'll receive an email with a neatly packaged, compelling story for your product (usually 10 days after our strategy call).
(We'll be in touch throughout the process and have more check-ins if needed)
If you're unhappy for any reason, I will refund the full amount you paid without asking any questions. I want you to feel safe and happy with the decision you made.
"Our confidence level with how to grow our business sky-rocketed after working with Jehan. We believed in our product but didn’t know how to find the right message and positioning for the market we wanted to go after. Jehan gave us an amazing messaging framework that we can use...The next time we enter a new market or expand our product line, we’re going to use the exact same system to figure out and execute our sales and marketing strategy. We can’t really put a value on how much our work with Jehan has accelerated our business."
Andrei & Lisa, co-founders of Cartloop.io
"Jehan did more to differentiate my business and help me position it than all the books I've read and courses I've taken combined. The best part is that the story Jehan delivered was so easy to act on! I started making changes to my marketing and I started seeing more inquiries and conversions almost right away."
Andy Dao, Founder of Pixeltrue.com
Email me and I'll respond within the hour.
I didn't receive an email to schedule a strategy call after paying, what should I do?
No worries, please email me directly and I'll get it sorted out immediately.
What's my total wait time to receive my story after I pay?
I will deliver your a final copy of your story 10 days after our strategy call. I manage my schedule so you can schedule your strategy call within a week of paying (if you want).
Copyright 2021 Jehan Lalkaka. All rights reserved.